Tuesday, June 7, 2011

a saga : No sign of pain, chapter I, pg 1

curtain up, still no light
Starting the play.....
I am alone in home for three days, but I am enjoying it. After a long interval I have found myself with me. Sometimes sitting beside window I ruminate the past. It seems like a fantasy. I try to lift the veil to have a glance of those scenes of that unlikely play. Though a mysterious mist of time making it vague, I can hear all dialogues clearly. After every few moments, I find a character standing perplexed like lifeless, freezed; a very familiar face, bewildered by fate; its me;

 Chapter I
Just empty within me
I am Naga. When I opened my eyes I found myself in a rural area ,Shanabir, which was forgotten by time. Shinu, whom I knew as my father was only link to this earth.My idenetity was kept mystery even from me. Emptiness was the most familiar feeling for me.It used to brew around me like a snake coiled around its prey and make me freezed.With an empty heart I used to look out of window, a bright beautiful world restricted to me. Sometimes , being sick of peaceful coexistence with lifeless things in my small room ,I used to try to find meaning of something; and a common question that used to pock me: Who am I ?                                       

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment